Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baseball

Shane pitched his first inning of baseball today. He did great and even struck out one kid in 3 pitches. Sören has been pitching for a few games now. He pitched 2 innings today and struck out maybe 2 or so. I never thought I'd see them pitch in a game at the age of 7. I did film some pitching today in our game. Hard to do while I'm distracted with the kids on the bench. I'm the official "Bench coach". Hans-Erik filmed some too. I only had film of them pitching balls, so I'm attaching videos of them both hitting today. Our team has 10 wins and 4 losses. Second place for now. Not bad.

2 comments:

Hans, Lisa, Reily, Isaac and Lucas said...

Way to go Shane and Soren!! :) You'll have to teach Reily when we come to visit this summer...

Ryan said...

You guys are so cool. David is going to idolize you both for the next 20 years, no doubt about it.