Yeah! No alarm clock to wake me up!
We're still busy, but so nice to relax a bit.
Sören is practicing on a traveling all star baseball team for 2 weeks and then a week in a tournament in Watsonville. Yes, it was and is really tough that Shane did not make that team. So, we're planning our days around that. Shane has been amazing though. He's great.
I'll start my return to work training on July 16th and I have a ton of computer work to do before then. Back to work on August 1st.
Our co-ed softball rec team practice starts next week. Games begin in July. That will be fun.
Days at the pool.
AHHHH, summer time.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're excited to see you guys in a few weeks! I've never been to family camp, but I've heard it's a lot of fun. We always have a blast in CA...should be interesting this time with both boys! :) See you soon!
Post a Comment