Monday, November 17, 2008

Anniversary

It's our 11th anniversary today. They say that it's the year for steel. I recently purchased a new stainless steel pot and Bob likes it, so I guess that will be our gift to each other.

11 years - doesn't seem like it's been that long, but sometimes feels likes it's been longer. Bottom line - I'm so grateful that it works. It's so hard when it doesn't work and it's the best when it does! At this risk of being totally mushy and kind of public: I love you Bob and I'm glad that we work. Happy 11 years!

9 comments:

Britta Klint said...

Happy Anniversary Laura and Bob!!! You guys have been married 1/2 my life....weird. It seems like longer though.

Dave Klint said...

Happy Anniversary.
Dad

Bob and Laura said...

Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, guys!

Hans, Lisa, Reily, Isaac and Lucas said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Happy Anniversary to you! Happy Anniversary dear Laura and Bob...Happy Anniversary to you! :) Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Ryan said...

Happy anniversary, guys. And Laura, a little bit of cheese never hurt anybody. I'm glad you guys work too.

queen said...

Happy Anniversary! 'Working' is great!

Denis said...

Always remember to make time for each other, don’t take each other for granted, if it gets hard, put yourself in each others shoes, remember to make sure you don’t forget to let each other know how much you appreciate and love each other. Love you both, hope you stay happy and together forever.

Bob and Laura said...

Thanks Denis!