Photos of today. We have Aunt Sheryl, my dad's sister, and Uncle Wally, her husband and the rest of us at the dinner table. Krista, Hans-Erik, George, Mom, Dad, Bob, Sören, Shane and me. It was lovely. Bob cooked his delicious turkey as always and tri-tip. Mom did the rest of the trimmings. Krista baked home-made bread and I did the pies. Yum, yum! We're so full!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
Photos of today. We have Aunt Sheryl, my dad's sister, and Uncle Wally, her husband and the rest of us at the dinner table. Krista, Hans-Erik, George, Mom, Dad, Bob, Sören, Shane and me. It was lovely. Bob cooked his delicious turkey as always and tri-tip. Mom did the rest of the trimmings. Krista baked home-made bread and I did the pies. Yum, yum! We're so full!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing these pics, Laura. It looks like a crazy fun day. I love that pic with Mom and George and Shane in the background.
Nice looking family, except the funny looking guy in the back..
Looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing.
I love this pic of Shane and Sören at the dinner table. DId you do the 5am shopping this year without me?
Check your blog. I couldn't do it without you!
Post a Comment