Bob and his buddy, Denis, worked a very long day this past Saturday framing out this new addition. It's going to be so cool. I'm looking forward to having a dining table again. Since we remodeled our kitchen this past spring, we gave up our old dining space for a big island. We've been having meals there and it's great, but it's not a regular table. Bob's been working so hard on it. I think it could be ready in a couple of weeks. Thanks to Denis for contributing his skill and time!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
New kitchen table add on
Bob and his buddy, Denis, worked a very long day this past Saturday framing out this new addition. It's going to be so cool. I'm looking forward to having a dining table again. Since we remodeled our kitchen this past spring, we gave up our old dining space for a big island. We've been having meals there and it's great, but it's not a regular table. Bob's been working so hard on it. I think it could be ready in a couple of weeks. Thanks to Denis for contributing his skill and time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nice work Bob.
Looking very exciting! Make sure to post pics when its finished as well!
Wow! That will be so cool!
I made the blog, what an honor. I had a great time helping, can't wait until the next project.
awesome! You home-owners you. Know what I do on saturdays? SLEEP!
Is this thing done yet?
Post a Comment