Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall/ Halloween 2008





I can't believe I finally did it! I've never really wanted to join the blog world. Not sure why. Part of it is the time spent posting. But, I decided to go ahead with it since Britta is far away, my parents have been gone and both Bob and I have brothers and sisters far from us. So, here it is. It's about time, I know. Our boys just turned 7 a month ago. When they were born, blogging was not common at all. It would have been cool to update people on all the infant/ toddler stages like so many of you do with your own children. Well, better late than never.

My first post is simply some photos from our Halloween memories of 2008. We went trick or treating with church friends, after having a potluck dinner. It was fun for our boys to trick or treat with friends. It was the first year we ventured out of Mission Springs. Then, of course, we did the Mission Springs course to end the evening. Shane was a scary mummy an Sören, an evil jester. I donned my witch hat and cape, while Bob had his usual baseball player outfit, but with a twist. Thanks to Ryan and Isabel he has a Japanese baseball jersey and hat. We all passed out at 10pm. Long day.

We'll see how often I actually post stuff. Time will tell . . . .

4 comments:

queen said...

Blogging is awesome!!! Thanks for the pics. I try to post pics whenever I upload to iPhoto: it only takes a few extra minutes to share with family far away :)

Britta Klint said...

Thanks so much Laura! I miss those boys like crazy!

Hans, Lisa, Reily, Isaac and Lucas said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging! I can't believe how big the boys are...I remember the first time I went to CA to visit the family for Christmas and they were just brand new little babies only a few months old! Keep the pictures coming! :)

Britta Klint said...

What is up with the hair on Bob's face?