Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Lights Train



We think this was our fifth year going on the Santa Cruz Holiday Lights train. It's fun. We just cruised around Santa Cruz, the train is completely decorated and we sing carols and drink hot cider. Santa and Mrs. Claus also visit each car on the train. The cars of the train are just over 100 years old. Just before the train ride we were able to squeeze in a quick game of miniature golf. The train leaves from the Boardwalk, right at the entrance of mini golf. I asked the boys if this was their last year going on the Christmas train and they definitely said they will do it again next year! Santa is so alive and well in their minds. They wrote their letters and mailed them to the North Pole. How much longer? Time will tell.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

That just seems like the coolest kid activity ever. I hope we can bring David on that some year.

Britta Klint said...

Super cut jackets!

Bob and Laura said...

I hope you can come some year, Ryan. Your kids would love it. So would we.