To end the busy weekend we celebrated to real meaning of Christmas by watching our church children put on the Christmas Pageant. Our boys acted as shepherds as they remembered the birth of Jesus. Sören had one line and did great. Shane sang his heart out and we were so proud of them both.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Sunday
To end the busy weekend we celebrated to real meaning of Christmas by watching our church children put on the Christmas Pageant. Our boys acted as shepherds as they remembered the birth of Jesus. Sören had one line and did great. Shane sang his heart out and we were so proud of them both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Two great little shepherds. Great singing boys.
I heard rave reviews. Wish I had been there. They look great!
I LOVE Christmas plays. I can't think of anything more cute.
Post a Comment